Thursday, June 12, 2008

The End Is Near

Being a teacher, I've sensed that the end of the school year was near right after Memorial Day. This should be nothing new to any teacher because that's when everything slowly starts wrapping up. Being a grad school student, we reached the last day of our latest course, EDT 532. Outside of the pizza party that capped off the 9-day intensive course, the highlight was publishing my podcast "On The Sidelines" that I did with my classmate John Gormley. Given it wasn't exactly the full podcast that we edited yesterday, but it was still sufficient enough to publish on my new podcast site: http://patdouglas.podbean.com. Now that I have my own podcast site, I'm excited that I'll be able to produce and publish podcasts about sports and for my students. If you get a free moment, please take the time to listen to our "premiere" episode. Also, I've been revamped my 10-year-old website as part of the course as well, so feel free to check out the amazing changes I've made and leave me some feedback: http://www.geocities.com/pdbraves2080. Tonight's a short blog because tomorrow's a long day, so I'll try to post another one soon. Until next time...

No comments: